Our customers' mission is to enable every organization to have fast and easy access to data. Their cloud-built Data Lake engine delivers instant elasticity and unlimited scale, secure data access, and disruptive pricing for Log and BI analytics.
They are searching for a Front-End Engineer to be a player-coach to a small team responsible for creating experiences through a deep understanding of the customer and exceptional design execution. This individual should have a passion for empathizing with the needs and behaviors of our customers and our business and how to solve for them through design.
An ideal candidate has strong instincts, a passion for clean, modern design, is user-focused, and committed to creating seamless and simple user experiences from complex workflows. If you have empathy for the user, strong analytical abilities, solid design skills, and can construct the interfaces you design, we’d like to hear from you.
- You will be involved with the design and development sides of UX/UI
- Build a rich user interface primarily for a high-availability analytics platform using Angular.
- Participate in user experience design, architecture initiatives and lead regular code reviews with a major focus on ease of use, visual appeal, re-usability, and performance.
- Instrument and measure UI performance with well-defined SLI’s to provide a best-in-class experience for customers.
- Collaborate with feature and component teams during both design and development phases to ensure adherence to UI architectural standards and best practices.
- Evaluate, test, and provide technology and design recommendations to management.
- Promote cross-team awareness to optimize code-sharing and decrease time to market.
- Minimum 5 years UX/UI designer/engineer experience, preferably with a SaaS company
- The ideal candidate is an all-around front-end engineer and designer with both interaction and visual design skills.
- Experience designing low to high-fidelity interfaces and experience constructing interfaces you design
- Strong interaction design skills – The ability to think through complex landscapes and systems to create straightforward workflows with a focus on ease-of-use and simplicity
- Strong visual design skills – A high personal bar for visual design quality and a keen eye for details; the drive to help us push our visual design standards to be constantly improving as our platform grows; the ability and desire to contribute to a holistic design system and help it continuously evolve
- Experience in conducting user research – You are curious about our core users and their needs and integrate insights from them to inform your design decisions
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.