Our client has built a one-of-a-kind distributed database tool and the associated architecture, powering the future of analytics at scale. The tool offers data management and analytics services that enable customers to store more, ask more, and improve analytics and output, all at a significantly reduced cost.
They are growing the engineering organization responsible for extending the capabilities of this tool while proving out additional use cases in new markets. This is a high-impact role and opportunity to be part of the team defining a new product that will change how technology-driven organizations operate.
If you have a passion for software development and want to work at a rapidly growing, agile, and cloud-native technology company devoted to customer engagement and innovation, we’re looking for you!
- Collaborate with Management, Product Management, Architects, and existing Engineering teams to design, develop, and publish software supporting a highly available, fault-tolerant SaaS platform.
- Produce high-quality and well-documented code in an automated CI/CD and Test environment.
- Work in multi-functional agile teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new product objectives with end-to-end responsibility for your team’s goals.
- Contribute to a game-changing SaaS analytics business, become an expert in Cloud Computing, and learn and work with technologies such as Java/Scala/Ruby.
- Develop and foster a DevOps mentality (or experience) taking full ownership for your features from inception to deployment and beyond, automating as much as possible along the way.
- 4+ years of commercial software development experience
- A desire to work in an environment where you will both teach and be taught
- Strong programming knowledge; you could or have thrived in a polyglot environment. If you’re interested in learning, they’re interested in teaching you
- Affection for true agile development delivery and understanding of its importance in creating the most effective product
- A sense of humor (non-negotiable). You’ll work too hard not to have fun and celebrate individual/team/company accomplishments (very important)
Opportunities to Gain/Expand in areas such as:
- Side-scaled SaaS Applications
- Highly distributed and multi-threaded software products or solutions, ideally in cloud environments (the platform actively manages hundreds of TBs of data per customer, so think scalability)
- Microservices architecture, preferably in leading cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Our clients are equal-opportunity employers and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.