Our client is a Boston-based, venture-backed, cloud search, and analytics company helping software-driven businesses to store, search, and query a never-ending stream of machine data. This is done using patented Data Lake technology which delivers instant elasticity and unlimited scale, secure data access and disruptive pricing for Log and BI analytics.
We are searching for Platform Engineers interested in an opportunity to contribute and grow across three of the fastest-growing segments of the Internet – SaaS, Analytics, and Cloud.
The Platform Engineer will participate in implementing a continuous integration build and release process, manage source code and other software tooling, oversee artifact management while managing and monitoring the automated build and continuous integration workflow and environment.
- Collaborate with the Product Management, Architects, and engineering team
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team.
- Obsess over QUALITY in the product you create, and the code you write.
- Have the opportunity to contribute to a game-changing SaaS analytics business, become an expert in Cloud Computing.
- Develop and foster a DevOps mentality taking full ownership of the service from release to deployment and beyond, automating as much as possible along the way.
- 4+ years of commercial software development experience.
- Strong programming knowledge; you could or have thrived in a polyglot environment. If you’re interested in learning, we’re interested in teaching you.
- Affection towards true agile development delivery.
Experience with some or all of the following to draw from:
- AWS (e.g. EC2, S3)
- SaaS Applications
- Machine Learning
Our clients are equal-opportunity employers and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.